WITH SHALLOT, DIJON & SHERRY VINAIGRETTE
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 5 - 10 MINUTES
- 16 oz ground beef, split in half
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut
- 1 pint cherry tomato, sliced in half
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 sprig of thyme, leaves chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, sherry vinegar, shallot and thyme.
- Whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a larger bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- Grill burgers to desired temperature. For rare, grill for 4 minutes total (125°F), medium-rare, for 5 minutes total (135°F), medium, for 6 to 7 minutes total (145°F), well-done, for 8 to 9 minutes total (160 °F).
- Season salad with salt and pepper and toss with dressing.
- Top salad with burger.