GRILLED SALMON & VEGETABLES
WITH GRAPE MUSTARD SAUCE
Prep Time: 10-15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2 - 4
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, trimmed, halved & seeded
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/4 lbs. salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon, honey
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Chopped scallions (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush zucchini, peppers and onion with oil and season with half of salt & pepper (plus red pepper flakes, if desired). Drizzle olive oil on salmon and sprinkle with remaining pepper and salt.
- Place the vegetables and the salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the grill. Cook the vegetables, turning once or twice, until just tender and grill marks appear, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Cook the salmon, without turning, until it flakes when tested with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, using side burner, caramelize shallots in hot pan with olive oil. Add lemon juice, honey, grapes, mustard and stir until grapes are warmed through. Add yogurt and scallions. Stir to mix, set aside.
- Roughly chop veggies & toss in bowl. Serve under salmon topped with sauce.