WITH ROASTED GARLIC, CAESAR BRUSSELS & TOTS
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 tomahawk steak
- Salt and pepper
- 8-12 oz brussel sprouts, cut into halves
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- 1 whole zucchini
- Tater tots
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Cut tops off the garlic heads, cut in half, let them roast on top rack of the grill.
- Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste. Score fat cap of steak.
- Using the high heat side of the grill, place steak to sear, then move to low heat to cook for about 10-12 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Parboil brussel sprouts, drain and toss in light olive oil with salt & pepper. Throw on low heat side of grill to caramelize and get some char. *
- Cut zucchini into barrels, season with salt and pepper, grill until tender.
- Take brussels off grill, toss in caesar dressing, and parm cheese, add lemon.
- Heat ½ inch oil and pan fry tots until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon, place on a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. *
- Take roast garlic from top shelf of grill. Serve beside carved steak on platter.
- Add the ceasar brussels, pan fried tater tots and grilled zucchini as sides.