Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 8-12 oz brussel sprouts, cut into halves
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Parboil brussel sprouts, drain and toss in light olive oil with salt & pepper.
- Throw on low heat side of grill to caramelize and get some char.
- Take brussels off grill, and to give them some crisp (optional), sauté in olive oil.
- If crisped, remove brussels and drain with slotted spoon.
- Toss in caesar dressing and with parmesan cheese.
- Add lemon juice. Salt and pepper, to taste.