PAN FRIED TATER TOTS
WITH CHIVES & SEASONING
Prep Time: 1 MINUTE
Cook Time: 10 - 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2 - 4
- Frozen tater tots, slightly thawed
- Oil (Olive, canola, vegetable, soy, peanut or avocado)
- Chives, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Heat oil in pan until hot.
- Put in tater tots and stir frequently to cook & crisp evenly.
- Remove from oil with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Toss chives with tots.
- Season with salt and pepper. Play with other seasonings...parmesan, chili powder, garlic salt..depending on what you’re pairing them with, be creative!
- Serve hot.