LITTLE NECK CLAMS
AND FETTUCCINI PASTA
MAIN COURSE RECIPE
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 1 teaspoon slivered garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 24 littleneck clams
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a heavy-bottomed sauce pan, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the garlic and peppers. Add the clams and with wine and cover. Allow the clams to steam until they are open, about 5 minutes. Add the parsley last and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the Fettuccine.
- Add the clams and claim juice over the Fettuccine and serve