HARICOT VERT GREEN BEANS
WITH GARLIC & SHALLOTS
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
SERVES: 2 – 4
- 8 oz haricot vert green beans, ends snipped
- 1 oz sliced shallots
- 1/2 oz sliced garlic (2 cloves)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon, cut in half (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saute pan.
- Cook shallots and garlic over medium heat until lightly brown in color.
- Add green beans and cook about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, turn off, and let rest in pan.
- When plated, they should still have a crisp bite to them.