WITH FENNEL & ACORN SQUASH
MAIN COURSE RECIPE
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 4 each 6 oz. salmon filet portions
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1 acorn squash (butternut or another fall squash may be substituted)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Season salmon filets with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cut fennel into 1/4 inch slices from top to bottom.
- Cut squash into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Coat all vegetables lightly with olive oil (mist spray is ideal) and season with salt and pepper.
- Char vegetables lightly each side, until tender.
- Cook salmon about 2 minutes, flip and cook 2 minutes more, let rest.
Should be cooked to medium rare.
- Plate grilled squash and fennel. Place grilled salmon on top.
- Serve with lemon, optional.